Founded as part of Summit Public Schools, the Summit Learning program is a free program available for schools across the country. Currently in place in nearly 400 public and private schools in 38 states, the program centers on the ideas of personalized learning, project-based learning and mentoring.
As the Creative Director, I am tasked with:
• Building, training and managing their creative team made up of both internal and external creatives
• Working with them to oversee the delivery of a wide array of content in a variety of media (including blog, video, social, imagery, photography and print)
• Implementing an organization-wide brand update
• Ensuring org-wide brand consistency in both visuals and copy tone
• Reaching across to the many other groups in the organization to oversee production and asset creation of all of their creative needs